Applications are open for the Spec, Education Vacancy at Save the Children in Egypt. Interested candidates can apply for the position now.
- Works with classroom staff to ensure quality teaching and learning environments;
- Additionally, along with Disabilities Specialist, ensures planning, coordination, tracking, and monitoring of special needs services, ensures integration of IEPs into individualized planning for children;
- Similarly, he/she supports staff in ensuring that the required screenings, assessments, and overall individualization are occurring in classrooms;
- Supports teaching staff in the tracking, monitoring, and reporting of child-level outcomes;
- Likewise, he/she supervises Head Start Lead Teachers;
- Supports teaching staff in the development of Individual Professional Development plans;
- Conducts regular classroom observations and evaluations;
- Also, the candidate attends case coordination meetings with other staff in order to fully integrate services;
- Furthermore, he/she participates in regular staff meetings to ensure integrated planning and implementation of services.
Qualifications for Spec, Education Vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or other related fields
- Three years’ work experience in a position that directly relates to the provision and monitoring of educational services and supporting teaching staff, and supervision experience;
- Similarly, strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with other staff and community partners in the provision of high-quality services and resources to families;
- Also, acceptable tuberculosis screening results, a clear criminal background check including fingerprinting and an initial health exam are required post job offer and prior to employment;
- Furthermore, to drive agency vehicles (if applicable), must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable by the Save the Children Head Start insurance carrier and have a Motor Vehicle Record acceptable to Save the Children Head Start; and
- Likewise, current and former Head Start/Early Head Start parents will receive preference for employment vacancies for which they are qualified.
Go to the official page for more information.