Start your journey with Python 3 without any prior knowledge and be operational right away!
- There are no requirements. This course is designed for complete beginners in Python 3.
Python 3 is one of the strongest programming languages and one with a high demand on the market. Whether it is for scientific programming, gaming or web development, Python has the tools and libraries that will make your project come to life.
This first course will help you set a foot in the world of Python 3, without any prior knowledge. We will guide you through these 14 chapters, filled with practical examples, allowing you to code right away from the very beginning.
Once this course is finished you will be able to expand your Python horizon to other features such as Pygame for example, which is for gaming development under Python.
The course is divided into the following chapters:
- Introduction to Python 3
- Elementary programming
- Mathematical Functions, Strings, Objects
- Conditional statements
- Objects and Classes
- GUI programming with Tkinter
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Files and Exception Handling
- Tuples, Sets and Dictionaries
- Bonus – Additional Modules
All the source codes are available for download along with the videos.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Python 3 who want to start on a solid foundation.
- Students who want to start learning Python 3 in order to learn Pygame later on