Applications are open for the Program School Feeding Officers Vacancy in Tanzania. Interested candidates can apply for the position now.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- General School feeding activities: Work with relevant stakeholders in the respective Districts, Wards, Schools and communities mainly in providing support to new FFE III Schools by ensuring all relevant technical assistance and training as deemed possible.
- Additionally, the Food Production and contribution for School Feeding: Work closely with all the program partners including the District agricultural department through linking with DASO on supporting to providing support to WAEOs, VAEOs and lead farmers in monitoring and supporting directly agricultural teachers and School Management Committees as per mutually agreed agreement plans
- Similarly, School Feeding Sustainability: Supervise and Support schools and school committees in calculating quantities of food items to be contributed to the whole program schools. Additionally, supervise and support the capacity building of School feeding champions and influential leaders on key program interventions and benefits therein for better collaboration.
- Additionally, he/she will work in collaboration with the Commodities and Logistics Manager in training, planning and DIP development. Work in collaboration of Commodities and Logistics Manager in preparation of District school feeding monthly plan, cash forecast and ABP-Activity and Budget proposal, Sharing with the team the planned monthly activities for better activity management
- Likewise, ensure district reports are delivered from School/WECs/District focal personal by the 5th of each month across the FY. Facilitate schools to prepare the contribution progress report and the spending report and share it with communities.
- Furthermore, support and supervisor management of school feeding activities on commodities management at a school level.
For the Program School Feeding Officers Vacancy in Tanzania, the candidate should meet the given criteria
- Should be a holder of Diploma or above in logistics, Agriculture, Nutrition, Community/Rural development, Public relation or any other related field, bachelor’s degree in given fields is preferable
- Likewise, 5 years or more experience in community mobilization, planning, food management and School feeding Project set up.
- Also, computer Skills, including experience with different MS Application Packages including relevant commodity management software packages. Good command of English and Kiswahili languages (oral and written).
- Experience in supervisor role.
How to Apply
- Candidates should enclose a detailed CV together with copies of relevant testimonials and cover letter.
Visit the official page for more information.