Apply for the Kindergarten Assistant Vacancy at EMBL in Germany.
- Nursing care for the children, such as support for food intake
- Observe and assess the children and the group with regard to the individual situation and the level of development of the child and the group
- Additionally, planning challenging and attainable activities and experiences in the indoor and outdoor areas of the kindergarten as well as supporting the children in achieving early education goals
- Furthermore, the exchange of knowledge and experience among colleagues in regular team meetings
- Also, advice to parents, also in English
Qualifications for Kindergarten Assistant Vacancy
- Successfully completed school education (state-recognized educator, social pedagogue or corresponding foreign education recognized by German authorities) is required
- Additionally, enjoy working with small children
- Experience with children under one year and /or through internships Experience in pre-school education
- Also, they should have organizational skills, enjoy working in a team and are communicative and flexible
- Furthermore, fluency in German, as well as the willingness and ability to talk to parents in English, are essential.
- Creative skills such as music, handicrafts are an advantage
- Moreover, the candidate’s very good knowledge of English and /or other languages is of advantage.
Visit the official page for more information.