- Support Sales and marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Follow up on social media posts,
- Support Sales on Promoting the service.
- Assisting the sales team in growing our brand.
- Improving our outreach efforts.
- Provide initial and follow-up communication with prospects
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Knowledge with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word…)
- Understanding of basic Sales and marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills