A program by Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) and the Youth in Landscapes Initiative (YIL)
YIL and GLF are calling young people to action, to design the new logo for Generation Restoration, a youth-led, youth-centred initiative that will run throughout the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration (2021-2030).
The winner will receive 500 euros and the opportunity to showcase their design during the June Global Landscapes Forum Digital Summit, broadcast from Bonn, Germany, as well as the chance to work with the Generation Restoration team in the lead up to the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration.
- Your entry must be in .jpeg format
- The logo colors must be suitable for online use
- The image must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- The image must use the color code: #66B65D
As you develop your logo, please take inspiration from our existing GLF branding.
Here are some examples of different ways that GLF uses its logo:
To enter, you must be under the age of 35 and enrolled in a design program or be familiar with design tools (ie. Adobe Illustrator).
Selection and winner
All entries will be reviewed by a panel including design experts, the YIL Steering Committee and the Managing Director of the Global Landscapes Forum. The panel will make their decision based on the appropriateness, effectiveness and aesthetics of the entries they receive.
The winning design and designer will be announced live during the Youth in Landscapes Climate Forum at the GLF Bonn 2020 Digital Summit. Don’t forget to tune in!
- We acknowledge all submissions but will contact only the selected candidate. The panel’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- YIL and GLF reserve the right not to select a winner, if no entries that they deem suitable are received.
- YIL and GLF reserve the right to use, edit or modify the final version of the winning logo, although the winner will remain the official designer.
- All entries will go through a copyright check to ensure their validity and originality.