Applications have opened for the Full Scholarships at the University of Dublin. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 15th June 2020. Additionally, the University is providing scholarships for Masters, Ph.D. in the field of Politics and International Relations.
Eligibility for Full Scholarships at the University of Dublin
- The scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Additionally, UCD SPIRe Graduate Scholarships in Ireland, 2020 is open to both new full-time Ph.D. students and continuing full-time students in the school.
- Furthermore, candidates should hold an undergraduate degree with a good academic standing.
- Also, applicants of UCD SPIRe Graduate Scholarships, 2020 must enroll as a full-time student in both Ph.D. and Masters program.
Value of Scholarship
- Comprises a full fee remission of the scheduled EU fee of the program to which they are registered. Plus a tax-free annual stipend of EUR 575, payable in eight equal monthly installments.
- Comprises a fee remission of up to half the scheduled EU fee of the program to which they are registered. Also, a tax-free annual stipend of EUR 750, payable in eight equal monthly installments.
- The last date to apply for UCD SPIRe Graduate Scholarships in Ireland, 2020 is 15th June 2020.
University College Dublin is a research university in Dublin, Ireland, and a member institution of the National University of Ireland. Additionally, it has over 1,482 academic staff and 32,000 students, and it is Ireland’s second largest university after TU Dublin, based on 2017/18 student enrolments.
Visit the official page for further details.