Adobe calls automation scientists to undertake an internship placement in the United States of America. The positions are open for two cities San Jose and Seattle.
Adobe is looking for an exceptional Computer Scientist to define the future of code compilation at scale. Software design at lightning speed requires the best build automation in the world. Adobe has the largest Software Application code base with multi-millions of lines of code. Hours to wait for builds is simply holding back development. The position will define the requirements, propose and build the solution to compile millions of lines of code in seconds distributed across massive farms of servers.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with C/C++ software development
- Experience with Distributed compilers such as Ice Cream, distcc, and others
- Good experience in one (and preferably more) of the following languages: Python, Java, groovy or Ruby
- Good scripting skills using Bash or any shell
- Experience with containerization orchestration engines (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Ability to research and become proficient in new technologies
- Great at debugging issues and finding long term solutions
- Expert level at consuming REST API’s
- Passionate about computer science, developing software & internet applications
- Strong knowledge of macOS, Windows, and Linux operating systems and the development tools used in the creation of applications.
- Expert level XCode and Visual Studio experience and compiler requirements
- Demonstrated skills documenting system architecture, operations, and APIs.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about solving interesting problems – ready to explore new grounds in technology and user experience.
- Display a readiness to walk “unchartered” territory with a deep sense of curiosity, appetite for risk and perseverance to solve problems.
Adobe is the American multinational software company best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud. Moreover, it focuses on the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. The company has a headquarter in San Jose, California.